Do You Want to Improve Your Leadership Skills, Make Better Decisions, and Earn More Money?Leading through Crisis: Surviving and Thriving in a Post Covid-19 Business World
Let’s face it. The world has changed. Business leaders with the skills to respond to and learn from transformation will thrive in our new reality.
Emotional Intelligence Masterclass participants will meet and collaborate will like-minded business leaders to enhance emotional intelligence, strengthen leadership and communication skills, and develop the proficiencies needed to lead high-performing teams in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Improve decision-making skills with emotional intelligence
- Strengthening employee engagement and corporate culture
- Modeling effective leadership during a crisis
- Recognizing when you are off your ‘A’ game and how to get back on it quickly
- High-performance leadership and team management
- Masterclass facilitated by Robert S. Grossman
- Mastermind sessions will be held on June 22, June 29, and July 13 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm, PDT.
- Allocate 90-minutes for the group coaching sessions.
- Coaching sessions will be held via Zoom.
- Additional learning and coaching opportunities between coaching sessions.
$795.00COVID-19 Special Pricing $299
Emotional Intelligence and High-Performance Leadership
According to the Harvard Business Review, there is a strong correlation between profitability and companies led by managers and executives with higher levels of emotional intelligence. For example:
- After supervisors in a manufacturing plant received training in emotional competencies, lost-time accidents were reduced by 50%, formal grievances went from 15/year to 3/year, and the plant exceeded productivity goals by $250,000.
- When American Express tested emotional competence training on Financial Advisors, trained advisors increased business outcomes by 2%.
- After a Motorola manufacturing facility provided training in stress management and emotional intelligence, 93% of employees showed an increase in productivity.